DESIGN AND BUILD
The Gelderman story is, at its core, a service story. Our expertise in horticulture and landscaping started more than a half century ago, but it’s our care to always provide the best service possible that has made us a leading landscape company today. Our mission is to enhance the natural beauty in our world and to enhance the lives of the people who will enjoy it.
Join Our Team
If you’re looking for a career with exciting growth opportunities, we’d love to hear from you! Please visit our job openings page for more information.
YOUR COMMUNITY IS OUR COMMUNITY.
Being involved in our community is very important to us. That’s why Gelderman Landscape Services strives to support local initiatives and organizations. Helping to mould young people and children into educated and thriving adults is important for the future of our community and our country.
Our community involvement includes:
- Mohawk College — Member of Horticultural Advisory Committee.
- Niagara College — Member of Horticultural and Landscape Program Advisory Committee.
- Waterdown BIA — Community garden/floral arrangements.
- City of Burlington — Flower planters along Lakeshore at Spencer Smith Park.
- Canada Day — Red petunias for July 1st celebrations.
- YMCA’s Strong Kids Bowl-a-thon — Two Gelderman teams participating this year.
- Waterdown Santa Claus Parade — Float participant.
- Obedjiwan community in Northern Quebec — Donation of clothing through Ministry.
- Flamborough Food Bank’s Secret Santa program — Sponsored a family in need.
- Skills Canada — Ontario — Volunteered judging.
- Ronald McDonald House Hamilton — Volunteered to complete a landscaping project.
- Hamilton Victory Gardens — Installed an irrigation system at the Good Shepherd Centre.
- First annual Jason McDonough SPCA Charity Hockey Challenge — Sponsored event (in memory of late husband of staff member Brandi McDonough).
- Burlington Civic Rose Awards — Sponsor.
- Greensville Minor Baseball — Sponsor.
- Wellwood Spring Fling — Annual donation of centrepieces to event that honours the volunteers for Wellwood Juravinski House – Juravinski Hospital in Hamilton.
- Covenant Christian School — Sponsor of fairs and donor to fundraisers via gift card purchases.
- Guido de Bres High School — Sponsor of Year Book and miscellaneous activities, many employees are alumni.
- White Oaks High School — Annual sponsor of a $500 scholarship.