Thai Grilled Chicken Thighs
This Thai inspired chicken comes together quickly for an easy weeknight meal.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh coriander, (cilantro) chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chile pepper, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add chicken and leave to marinate at least one hour or more.
- Grill chicken on the BBQ until golden brown and cooked through.
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com
Need some outdoor kitchen inspiration? Find it here.