Peach, Prosciutto and Mozzarella Salad
Too hot to cook? This sweet & savory salad is ready in 20 minutes.
- 8 cups baby spinach or greens of your choice
- 8 slices prosciutto, torn
- 4 ripe peaches, unpeeled, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 250-g pkg fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- 1/4 cup slivered toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- ARRANGE greens, prosciutto and peach wedges on 4 plates. Top with mozzarella. Sprinkle with basil and almonds.
- WHISK oil with vinegar, Dijon and honey in a small bowl. Drizzle over salads. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Chatelaine.
Need a shady spot for dinner? Check it out.